Date: Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017
Location: Southfield Park – located at 100 South Southfield Road in Heber City, UT
- Parking available at Southfield Park and at adjacent Wasatch County Events Center
- 5K – See course below. Flat course with beautiful views. Strollers, self-propelled scooters, and wagons are welcome.
- 1 Mile – Quincy’s Crazy Mile: Crazy because of the obstacles, surprises, fun, treats, etc. that you will encounter along the way! This mile event is for EVERYONE, no matter your ability or your age. See course below. Planned for sidewalks and trails. Strollers, self-propelled scooters, and wagons are welcome.
- 9:15 AM: Registration Begins
- 10:00 AM: 5K Start
- 11:00 AM: 1 Mile Start (Quincy’s Crazy Mile)
Timing: general timing with a BIG clock. Personal watches are recommended if you want an exact time.
Prizes: 5K – T-shirts will be available to purchase during pre-registration and also at the event (while supplies last.)
- Prizes for the top runners will be given.
- 1 Mile participants will receive a prize.
Course Maps: 5K
Quincy’s Crazy Mile