Date: Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, 2013
Location: Southfield Park – located at 100 South Southfield Road in Heber City, UT
- Parking available at Southfield Park and at adjacent Wasatch County Events Center
- 5K - See course below. Flat course with beautiful views. Strollers, self-propelled scooters, and wagons are welcome.
- 1 Mile – Quincy’s Crazy Mile: Crazy because of the obstacles, surprises, fun, treats, etc. that you will encounter along the way! This mile event is for EVERYONE, no matter your ability or your age. See course below. Planned for sidewalks and trails. Strollers, self-propelled scooters, and wagons are welcome.
- 8:15 AM: Registration Begins
- 9:00 AM: 5K Start
- 10:00 AM: 1 Mile Start (Quincy’s Crazy Mile)
Timing: general timing with a BIG clock. Personal watches are recommended if you want an exact time.
Prizes: 5K - T-shirts will be awarded to all pre-registered participants and participants registered after May 12 are welcome to T-shirts while supplies last.
- Prizes for first 5 men and first 5 women to come across the finish line.
- 1 Mile participants will receive a prize.
Course Maps: 5K
Quincy’s Crazy Mile